Rogers Centre Parking
The Rogers Centre parking lot provides limited parking for guests, with elevator access to the facility. Access and pricing vary by event.
Please note that on game days there is no public access to the underground car park, as all spaces are reserved for accessible parking, staff and Season Ticket Members.
The parking lot is divided into the following sections:
1. Star Zone (Green) – Northeast section of the building/closest elevator is at Gate 3.
2. Cloud Zone (Blue) – Southeast/Gate 7
3. Sun Zone (Red) – Southwest/Gate 9
4. Moon Zone (Yellow) – Northwest/Gate 13
5. Hotel Zone (Purple) – North (no public parking)
There are also several other parking lots within walking distance of the venue, including:
1. Rees & Queens Quay
2. Convention Centre (Simcoe/Station St., south of Front St.)
3. Underground Parking (Lower Simcoe St., south of Bremner Blvd)
4. York St. & Bremner Blvd.
5. Front & Blue Jays Way
6. Blue Jays Way & Navy Warf Ct.